Sunday, March 2, 2008

NM trip, Journal II

Not much happening, today. Wake up, wander, throw knife, go eat lunch with the family, come home, get online because it's WAY too windy to shoot, and that's about it. But the conversations are great! I've been talking with a man known in the SCA as Master Erik of Telemark, and he's a great guy. He's been getting really interested in archery, and he's beencoming to me for advice and questions (probably because I'm the only person he knows that does archery and that he sees online at the same time). It's very flattering, and I hope my advice helps him.

I also got a letter from a friend of mine today. She and her husband are in the Army in Korea, and her family...well, is giving her a hard time for some reason she doesn't know. Pray for her, please. She needs all the encouragement she can get.

Sorry about the short post, readers. Tomorrow's should be better, since we might get to go riding.

Speaking of readers! Since I've gotten that handy-dandy little Clickr Map, I've noticed that people are reading my posts in places I don't know anyone! People in Kansas, Texas, Alaska, California and someone up around the Nashville area, too. I'm flattered! Now, if only I could get all these nice people to comment more often...

1 comment:

firebirdsinger said...

Well....you know who I am, anyway....
Glad you're having fun!