Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Best Wishes!

Well, I didn't think I'd get the opportunity for a last blog before I leave for GW, but I do! Yay, blogging!

Nothing much has been going on, really. I made the flyers and picked up the costume for my St. Patty's Day shenanigan. I wish I had practiced more for the tournament, but now I'm scared I might not be able to be involved. I keep thinking I may have missed the cutoff date for some sort of registration I didn't know about, or something.

It's going to be busy, once I get there. Check in with entourage, sign up for shifts, set up the tent and garb up. The next day will be entourage and the tournament, and then Billy, Mike and Liza will get there, so that will be interesting. On Friday, Caitlin gets there!

It's been quite a while since I saw her. She lives in Louisiana, and school has kept her away from the SCA recently, but she's been getting back into it, and I look forward to seeing her again. Another one of my little sisters I love so much.

I've never felt this kind of...pressure in the SCA before. There's the tournament, entourage, and being in charge of three newbies that gives me quite the feelings of responsibility. I think it's a good thing. If I can handle it right, it will show me how much I've grown up...and I want to find that out.

C you guys Sunday evening! God bless! Love you all!

2 comments:

Joshua's World said...

Good Luck down there Bobby...I hope you have a blast!

In the words of my generation...GET SOME!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Bobby! Can't wait to hear all about it! See you soon.

Gueen Mother