Sunday, March 2, 2008

NM trip, Journal I

Hello, readers, from the Land of Enchantment! I woke early Friday morning, packed, went to class, came home, and we left! We drove nine and a half hours before finally stopping in Elk City, Oklahoma for the night, and the next day, we drove another nine hours and got here around 5:30 for a grand total of about 18 or 19 hours of driving. It wasn't too bad. I finished reading my book (I just KNEW I should have brought the sequels) and slept, so it went pretty fast, if a bit uncomfy.

Once we got here, I shot a few shots around the backyard and went to see cousins next door, then dinner, then my brother and I went over to Jesse's house and met his roommates and girlfriend. It was a good time, just sitting there talking about things. Hope to do more in the days ahead!

3 comments:

firebirdsinger said...

Glad you're having a good time! Behave yourself.

Anonymous said...

Spring Break, now there is something I miss, you get a week off and I get to go to work. Ugh this not being a student thing sucks sometimes but the money is good. Hugs have a good time, tell the family I said hi. Love Pixie

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I loved visiting New Mexico!

Queen Mother