Monday, February 4, 2008

Perfect Memphis Nights!

God, I love Memphis! The weather right from the get-go this morning was terrific, even if I didn't really get to enjoy it completely until after my last class, which ended at 7. But still! I swear, I was reminded of great Summer nights! It was incredible! I actually rolled down my window and opened the sun roof all the way home! I was rockin' out to my iPod and enjoying every moment of speed!

Ok, so this was a bit of a random post, but I just wanted to let everyone know how much I loved the weather!

Btw...anyone interested in an old, slightly chipped katana?

1 comment:

firebirdsinger said...

*guilty look* I rolled down my window today, too. Isn't it fun? However, I did NOT enjoy the wind being so strong that it was pushing my car around on the interstate. Yet another example of how much stronger God's nature is than man's machine, but I still didn't feel like dying today, beautiful though it undeniably was. I'm glad you had a nice day!