Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I also love storms!

So, this morning I go to class, then I go to the Johnson's...and I don't move from there all day long! Thanks to the storms, both taekwondo and hanbells got cancelled, so I just spent time with more people I love!

The thing I love most about storms...is lightning! To my mind, lightning bolts are the closest we as humans will ever get to actually seeing the raw Power of God. Of course, it comes nowhere close to the real thing, but to me, since it's still the most powerful thing in the visible world, it does a lot for me! Think about it! A fast fighter's punch, a quick swordsman's blade, the strike of a snake are all what? "As fast as lightning!" A hard hit makes impact "like a thunderbolt!" If there's anything a warrior aspires to be like physically, it's a thunderstorm! As quick as lightning, as hard as the crack of thunder, and as persistent as a hurricane!

2 comments:

firebirdsinger said...

Great pic on your blog, big bro! And you know we're always glad to see you. We're kind of missing you now....maybe you should just move in. :D

Bobby said...

Aww, I love you guys too! Don't worry, I'll be back today!