Friday, February 8, 2008

Expectations!

So! As you may have noticed, I'm going back and forth between backgrounds...and I'm thinking I like it! Thank you all for your votes! Although I think this one's probably going to take up the background most of the time.

Lotsa things gonna be happening! Tomorrow, after I give Cormac back the archery targets, I attend an instructor's seminar, which is almost a "must have" for getting my black collar and becoming a certified instructor. Then on Sunday, after church and a snack, Dave, K.C. and I take out first lessons in gymnastics! This has been something I've wanted to do ever since I was 12! WHEE! After Evan starts paying me, I get to buy a new and better katana. The only things I'm going to have to do after that are remember to keep school in mind, practice shooting, and get more arrows.

I've got other events planned throughout the month, but I think it's going to be a great ride!

4 comments:

Joshua's World said...

Awesome dude...but wait...David in Gymnastic tights? Yikes!!

Bobby said...

Hee hee! I don't think we'll have to wear them, really. Thank God!

firebirdsinger said...

Can't wait to hear how tumbling went! Don't fall on your fanny!

Anonymous said...

Grrr grumble moan whine glare,
mutters ok I hope you have fun but I am sooooo jealous. glare. Pixie