Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pains and Trials

Well, as you may have noticed, I'm playing around with the background for the header on my blog. I like both this one and the last one, but the last one fits better, but this one isn't elvish. SO! I want everyone to tell me what they think! That includes (but certainly isn't limited to) Lanelle, The Johnsons, Cormac, Josh, Sarah, and whoever else may be reading the blog without me knowing. That's fine, I don't mind, as long as you sign your name and tell me which pic you like more. I expect responses from at LEAST five people, so start voting!

By the way. I sat down to play Halo and watch Mythbusters with Dave, K.C., and Josh, and when I stood up, it hurt. Like I had a cramp in my side from running. Then it went away, then it hurt again this morning, then went away, then it hurt again, and now it's gone. Anyone got any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you said it WASN'T elvish... look at his ears! ^_^ Anyway, I like this picture, but I think you should change it WHENEVER you like, and don't feel you should stick to just one. Variety, after all, gives life the right kick.

How were you sitting, and how did you stand... that made you hurt?

Anonymous said...

I like the first one I saw better but this one is nice too. Overall I agree with LadyLanelle variety is always good. Hugs. Any chance you might be able to help Zanna move stuff from storage unit tomorrow? Pixie

Joshua's World said...

I like this one dude...it fits your persona better.